Industrial Maintenance Welder/Fabricator
Evansville, IN 47711
- Visually inspect and test machinery and equipment.
- Listen for unusual sounds from machines or equipment to detect malfunction and discuss machine operation variations with supervisors or other maintenance workers to diagnose problem or repair machine.
- Dismantle defective machines and equipment and install new or repaired parts.
- Clean and lubricate shafts, bearings, gears, and other parts of machinery.
- Install and repair electrical apparatus, wiring, and electrical and electronic components of machinery and equipment.
- Layout, assemble, install, and maintain hydraulic and pneumatic equipment
- Repair and maintain physical structure of establishment.
- Operate cutting torch or welding equipment to cut or join metal parts
- Exposure to hot, cold, wet, humid or windy conditions caused by the weather. Exposure to constant or intermittent sounds of a pitch or level sufficient to require hearing protection. Exposure to constant or intermittent dusty area.
- Exerting 50 to 100 pounds of force occasionally and 25 to 50 pounds of force frequently and 10 to 25 pounds of force constantly to move objects. Constant walking, frequently climbing ladders, stairs, etc