Consumer Loan Officer
Currently seeking highly professional salespeople with excellent interpersonal and organizational skills to help our members with their lending needs. The position requires someone with good communication skills. Consumer lending and underwriting experience is preferred. If interested.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide professional lending guidance to our members as you help them assess the best product offerings for their situation.
o Be a professional, courteous, motivated loan officer with a positive attitude.
o Perform loan requests in a manner in which to develop a lending relationship with the member.
• Strive to meet monthly individual sales and departmental goals.
• Process consumer loan requests:
o Initiate the loan interview process to complete loan applications.
o Pull credit reports, calculate ratios, and go over loan details.
o Make loan decisions within lending authority.
o Develop a professional sales approach for selling loan protection products.
o Prepare loan documents for closings via DocuSign or at branch locations.
o Book and disburse loans.
o Ensure proper documentation is archived and imaged for each loan request.
o Have a working knowledge of the lending operational software.
• Strive to meet cross-selling and departmental goals by offering payment protection, GAP, MRC and refinances from other institutions on all loan requests.
• Perform follow-up phone calls in a timely manner to expedite loan requests.
• Assist with processing loan applications received through the internet and smart phone lending channels.
• Provide NADA vehicle information and Carfax reports to loan applicants.
• Complete proper documentation for loan modification and due date change requests.
• Process online credit card applications and submit proper documentation to the Card Services department for card ordering.
• Maintain an understanding of the CU Student Choice lending program to help answer student loan questions.
• Inform members about correct process for vehicle titling and lien perfection.
• Develop an understanding of credit union history, philosophy, organization, bylaws, and operational procedures.
• Develop a working knowledge of the credit union’s data processing system and word processing software.
• Any other duties assigned by my supervisor or management.
Please send resume to email@example.com